A New Form of Charity

http://changeischeap.blogspot.com/



With the money collected, I will venture out into the world to commit random acts of kindness. Say someone on the side of the road has a flat tire... I'll give them a ride and get them a new tire! That hungery man on the street corner.... let's buy him a meal and give him a new coat. At the end of each month I will report back to you the results of our charity experiment. Although a dollar isn't much these days, collectively we will be able to make a difference in the lives of those who desperately need to be reminded that miracles do happen!!



Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends in Need

This past weekend I went to a bachelorette party with my friend Monica. Her cousin Nicole is getting married and we used to hang out in high school. I sure needed to get away and I was excited to be part of her moment. I think sometimes we forget why brides choose us for the important moments in their lives. Well her maid of honor sure forgot why she choose her to be that important person. Everyone was really upset and the bride was embarrassed. Since I new a thing or two about party's I took over and i think everyone had a good time. We made the bride smile and that was the most important thing. I was happy to be part of the solution. We all need to remember that we are in other people's lives to share the joy and not make memorable moments unhappy ones. Start by helping those around you and remember what friendship and family means.

No comments:

Post a Comment